tests for smbclient, map to guest, various types of shares

Ben Gould ben at abduction.org
Fri Jun 27 14:08:39 GMT 2003

Avoid those scripts i sent as the guest_user i added breaks the other
tests in a strange way; if the guest user is not added into the
smbpasswd file (i only added it specifically for the three tests
written) then connections to the guest share fail.

On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 03:54 Europe/Paris, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> We also need to fill in '$guest_user' somewhere in the build farm
> scripts.

i'll modify this to go with the $whoami as well if its undefined

> Thankyou very much for doing this - if I don't get to it soon, bug me
> until I get the patch in.  (I don't want to loose it).

i assume you'll also need something to check (via plain old ls) whether
files created are actually owned by the guest user rather than the
authenticated user in these configurations?

-- ben