WARNING: beta1 to next release and idmap tdb file

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Mon Jun 23 22:38:32 GMT 2003

Hello all,
I just remembered that beta1 has gone out with code to rename the
winbindd_idmap.tdb into idmap.tdb (to preserve previous db on upgrades
from 2.2.x).

After beta1 has come out we reconsidered that decisione and I removed
the code that renamed the file  so that winbindd_idmap.tdb is the only
name the next beta release will know.

If you are planning to upgrade your samba beta installation with either
current cvs or next beta release from beta1, please remember to:

# mv idmap.tdb winbindd_idamp.tdb

yours,
Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399