access denied

Jhon Dela Cruz jhondlc at idcph.com
Mon Jun 23 07:27:42 GMT 2003

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of what causing my problems and some possible
solutions.

I have win98 and win2000 workstations. Both workstations can access my samba
share without problem. But now, only win2000 workstations can access my
shares. Error message " Access denied" when copying files from my samba
server using win98 workstations. There is no problem copying using Win2000
workstations. Im using a samba version that was included in the RedHat 9
Distributions. What seems to be the problem.

regards,