smbd/reply.c 2.2.8a test local workgroup patch

John Gerth gerth at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 21 00:25:07 GMT 2003

For whatever it's worth, Matthew's patch would make life a lot
easier for our users here as well.  We have pretty heterogeneous
set of researchers who are constantly installing (and re-installing)
their Windows machines so we provide home directories and backed
up project storage on Unix via Samba.

I know that similar sorts of function have been proposed in
the past, but what makes this one more attractive is that Matthew
has apparently found the a way to make it happen in the
way a Windows server would and so is mapping expected behavior.
--
John Gerth      gerth at stanford.edu         (650) 725-3273  fax 723-0033