ldif2ldbm

sam wun samwun at onebb.net
Tue Jun 17 12:26:08 GMT 2003

Dear all,

I would like to add data to ldbm database on the fly with script
ldif2ldbm, but I couldn't find the script in openldap installation.
I want to use the the following command to create a ldbm:

ldif2ldbm -i my-data-file -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf

the content of the file my-data-file is:

                         dn: o=openna, c=com
                         o: openna
                         objectclass: organization

                         dn: cn=Gerhard Mourani, o=openna, c=com