Over zealous redefinition of bzero creates portability issues

Toomas Soome Toomas.Soome at microlink.ee
Mon Jun 16 17:10:09 GMT 2003

Richard Sharpe wrote:

> Yes, buut the problem is use of bzero by system include files. FD_ZERO is
> implemented as a macro using bzero on AIX, Slowaris and FreeBSD, it seems.

I fail to see what has samba to do with internals from system include
files. Why some linux zealots should whine about bzero at all? just use
good old find and grep over samba source to make sure it's clean from
b*() functions and that should be enough...

toomas
--
It is only with the heart one can see clearly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.