Reg "ptrace"

Kapil-Deo-Pandit d0153125 at ncb.ernet.in
Sat Jun 14 10:19:20 GMT 2003

hi there,
my name is Kapil Pandit, and i'm studying at National Centre for Software
Technology, Bangalore, India.currently i'm working on a project.
my project is related to Indrusion Detection System.i'm doing intrusion
detection at application level using Anomaly Detection method.for this i'm
working on system call sequence of the application.i'm obtaining system
call sequence with "strace" & i want to obtain it with "ptrace".i've tried
all the request options of ptrace, but i'm not getting system call
sequence.
would you pl help me with this prob, & if you are busy, wd you pl give me
contact id of some other person who can help me with this.
waiting for ur reply
regards
kapil