NO user RID

rberghmans at arafox.com rberghmans at arafox.com
Fri Jun 6 07:41:33 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've done a modification in the pdb_ldap.c. This modification has resloved the
problem of "NO user RID..." when I try to add a user

1986,1987c1987,1988
<               if (ldap_state->permit_non_unix_accounts) {
<                       if (!NT_STATUS_IS_OK(ldapsam_next_rid(ldap_state,
&rid, USER_RID_TYPE))) {
---
>               if (!ldap_state->permit_non_unix_accounts) {
>                       if (NT_STATUS_IS_OK(ldapsam_next_rid(ldap_state,
&rid,
USER_RID_TYPE))) {

I don't understand why the first test always exists, because the NUA has been
removed from alpha24 ?

Thank you,

Raphaël