Status of --with-idmap configure option?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu Jun 5 12:11:11 GMT 2003

WITH_IDMAP is not used anymore, can be safely removed from the code.

Raphael, what's exactly your problems?

idmap does not deal with user accounts but only with uid->SID mappings
if you have ldap, you may want to use the idmap_ldap module to keep the
mapping in the ldap tree.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399