Status of --with-idmap configure option?

Raphael Berghmans raphael at arafox.com
Thu Jun 5 12:02:14 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've done the test by removing WITH_IDMAP from config.h but by the way,
idmap still to be compiled and smbd is linked with it.

build_options.c seems to be genetated automaticaly during the make
process.

And then the user mapping is based on idmap and not on posixAccount
information saved in the LDAP directory.

This problem block me because I cannot downgrade to alpha23 because I
need the new samba.schema.

Thank you for your help.

Raphaël