Looking for answers....

Tait Shrum tshrum at bryant.dsc.k12.ar.us
Wed Jun 4 15:22:06 GMT 2003

We use Samba heavily in our schools.  We have one area left that is
still using Novell Netware 4.11 - our business education dept.  We want
to move them over to Samba, but they have made us question if samba can
do some of the things Netware can do.  They want to specify when a user
logs in.  They have kids logging in during one period, finishing their
work, then in the following period another kid logs in as their friend
who just finished the work and copies it.  They don't want that to
happen next year.

They also are needing some specific group based login scripts.  For
instance if member of B11G1 then do a bunch of stuff....  Can you do
that with Samba 2.2.8 or do we have to go with 3.0 alpha.

If you can do these things with the current release of Samba, can you
tell me how?  Thanks!
Tait Shrum