What is the largest Windows Terminal server installation peop le have seen?

JUNG, Christian christian.jung at saarstahl.com
Mon Jun 2 17:16:13 GMT 2003

Hi Javid!

This would be nice! Actually Windows Terminal-Server tend to handle several
sessions over a single TCP/IP-connection. So one TCP/IP-connection is used
by several users. This implicates some problems. For example it seems to be
impossible to map a printjob to the user who printed it:

User A prints on printer P. Afterwards user B prints on the same printer P.
This goes over the same TCP/IP-connection. If you make some sort of
print-accounting you will see, that user A has printed both jobs (his and
that of user B). That's currently a problem here. I don't know if this has
been fixed or if it is even possible. We're running Samba 2.2.5. This one
hasn't got these problems. Newer versions have this problem.

Chris