nt-netbios-nullsession

Javid Abdul-AJAVID1 abduljavid at motorola.com
Wed Jul 30 20:01:56 GMT 2003

Thanks a bunch for your email response, really appreciate it.

I think scanner scans for all vulnerabilities including the one that am intrested in "NULL SESSION".

Does samba 3.0 restricts null sessions

What are the implications of using restrict anonymous = true ( my server is not a DC, its member server in AD domain, which provides nfs shares to win2k clients.

Regards