Authentication through transitive trusts

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Sat Jul 19 01:54:39 GMT 2003

Andrew et al:

Keep in mind that the origin of this issue was the fact that transitive
trusts weren't being followed.

I speculated that it was because Kerberos authentication wasn't being
performed.  I don't know that for a fact, but it seams reasonable.

If that is the cause, then wouldn't "fixing up the kerberos case" be the
only solution?

Ken

Ken Cross

Network Storage Solutions