refactoring idmap code in smbd

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Jul 9 17:56:20 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 19:48, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> like ... ?

like winbindd_passdb, that I see you didn't understood at all what it
was meant to do.
However, let's stop the discussion here, it's a waste of time.
You have decided, and I'm ok with the decision in the end.
I have no time, nor the necessary language/communication skills to tell
my thoughts, so I give up.
Will face the problems when they will arise.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399