Query regarding share-level security

Rajan Aggarwal rajan at amplewave.com
Wed Jul 9 03:51:28 GMT 2003

Thanks Marc for answering to the query...!
	I very well agree to what you say, but the problem i am facing is
different. Actually, the passwords of user1 and user2 are
different...the status of passwords is as follows:

1) password(user2) = password(user3)
2) password(user1) not equal to password(user2 or user3)

And despite of the above status, user1 is able to access the share.

Responding to another answer to the same question...which suggested to
use "valid user" instead of "user" under the section options, i even
tried with that...but still the problem persists.

Regards,
Rajan.