Unsubscription Confirmation

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Jul 6 02:32:09 GMT 2003

Erik,

Someone subscribed the samba-technical list to a mailing list I know the
owner of. I contacted the list owner and unsubscribed this list. The list
is a double-opt-in list, which means that someone confirmed the
subscription also. We have not been able to determine who did it. The list
owner is just as annoyed at this as you and I are. We are no longer on the
list - that is step 1. Step 2 is to find out who on this list might have
opted in on this subscription.

So let me repeat the challenge: Culprit come on - identify your self!
Not that I expect that the critter will come forward. :)

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org