transfer large amount of data from unix to nt

Keith Ives KIVES at satx.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 02:44:32 GMT 2003

We are looking for a good solution to move gigs of data from unix to nt.
We currently use samba.  Unfortunately the file systems are the organization's "shares" that have many different folders, owners, file types, ACLs, etc.  Probably our biggest challenge is keeping the integrity of the ownership and permissions... which is also our biggest road block.
We have been experimenting with different methods.  We are trying to keep this from becoming a month long project.
Would except any suggestions.