Workstation Trust Accounts

Nicki Messerschmidt, Linksystem Muenchen GmbH n.messerschmidt at buero.link-m.de
Thu Jan 23 15:19:01 GMT 2003

erx wrote:
> I think there's a way to disable Workstation trust account password
> changes on the clients. Would this solve your problem? If so let me
> know and I'll try to find the magic registry setting that does this.
Would be a temporary workaround, because each client would have to be
touched and I bet that the next client to be setup will have this
problem again... But for now it would be great!

Thanks
Nicki

Linksystem Muenchen GmbH                          info at link-m.de
Schloerstrasse 10                           http://www.link-m.de
80634 Muenchen                              Tel. 089 / 890 518-0
We make the Net work.                       Fax 089 / 890 518-77