Trash can patch

Joseph Turner joeman at leederville.net
Wed Jan 22 17:31:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
I found a trash can patch quite some time ago on the Internet and managed to get
it to work with the latest Samba source.

Got a friend who runs a fairly large network and is interested in using such a
patch. I'm a little worried about it getting used because it hasn't been tested
thoroughly.

I figure the best way to get it working better is to let people know where they
can get it if they want to try it.

http://leederville.net/samba/

Please note, I'm not the original author of it, I can't find who it was. So if
the original author could contact me, that'd be great.

Cheers

Joe