--with-cracklib for Samba

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Jan 16 05:18:01 GMT 2003

Pierre,

Sounds interesting. Please keep this going as there is a lot of interest
in forced secure password change process.

Strongly suggest getting the official sources updated, as you have already
suggested. There should be someone who might want to help get this into
the official code tree. Who knows, might even spawn a security update
cycle.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra