libsmbclient example compilation problems

Tuomas Niinimäki taniinim at cc.hut.fi
Mon Jan 13 18:18:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm experiencing problems with compiling the libsmbclient examples (as
well as my own libsmbclient test programs). It seems like there are some
problems with the include files, as I get following errors:

gcc -I../../source/include   -c -o testsmbc.o testsmbc.c
In file included from testsmbc.c:30:
../../source/include/libsmbclient.h:199: field `cli' has incomplete type
../../source/include/libsmbclient.h:201: parse error before `BOOL'
(and about 500 lines more :)

I'm using gcc-3.2.2, but I'm receiving same errors with gcc-3.0.4 and
2.95.4. Any help will be appreciated.

--
Tuomas Niinimäki <taniinim at cc.hut.fi>