Problem with Winbind

Balaji_Rengarajan balajir at satyam.com
Sun Jan 12 11:10:01 GMT 2003

Hi,

   I am configuring samba-2.2.2 and trying all necessary changes according
to documentation of samba with winbind. When i tried to connect to the NT
domain Controller, with the command

/usr/local/samba/bin/smbpasswd -j <Domain Name> -r <PDC IP> -U <Admin
UserID>

it gives the following error

Error Connecting to *SMBSERVER
Unable to connect to <Domain Name>

        I kindly request you to provide us the solution as we r badly in
need of this facility.

Thanks & Regards
Balaji
is appreciated.