Samba 2.2.7a and LDAP Rebind for Slave enviroment ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Jan 9 06:45:02 GMT 2003

Herb Lewis wrote:
> You might want to check out the code in the head branch as this already
	I would, but I am not a programmer, and downloading head would take
almost forever here in the middle of the sticks.

> has a test for ldap_set_rebind_proc having either 2 or 3 parameters.
> The rest of your problem may already be fixed there as well.
	If that was the case, I beleive Andrew would have picked it up and
fixed, but then he also focus all his efforts of head.

	Maybe if I can test this and ( I think Jerry ) see's that it works, he
might included it ...

	It's a start, plus I see another Samba 2.2.7a user has run into this
problem also.  So I am thinking that we might need to put this in soon,
or we are going to see alot of people run into this problem.  I also
recompiled half my test system before running into this half solution
... and that all takes time and that means TCO go up ...

	Thanks.

Mailed
Lee