inconsistent properties (Samba 3.0-HEAD)

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Tue Jan 7 17:37:01 GMT 2003

Hi,

under current CVS samba I've set up a BDC to test some migration
stuff. If I look at it in Network Neighbourhood and view its
properties, it's listed as Windows NT 4.9 Primary. If, however, I look
at it in Server Manager, it's listed as Windows NT 4.9 Backup (which
is what I'd expect, since it /is/ a backup server).

Not a problem, just a note :)

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"I'm okay. I am not being starved, or beaten, or unnecessarily frightened."
                                            - Douglas Coupland, _Microserfs_