daemontools patches for SAMBA 2.2.7a and HEAD

Michael Handler handler-list-samba-technical at grendel.net
Thu Jan 2 15:34:00 GMT 2003

Have people had a chance to look at these patches and consider
committing them to SAMBA? They're really simple and come with
documentation mods, and they'd make life easier for a lot of
sysadmins. Gerald had said back on 2002-09-25 that he wanted to get
these committed, but by then the patches I had generated for 2.2.4a
and HEAD were no longer valid...