Error when configure Samba

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Feb 27 17:12:39 GMT 2003

Serge,
this typically means that you are using a non ANSI compliant c compiler
as teh default on your system.  You can check to see if there is a gnu
gcc compiler available for your platform (whatever it is - in the future
you should probably post this kind of thing on the samba list, instead
of samba-technical, and always include your os, os revision, samba revision
c compiler type and revision in your request for help) by going to
http://gnu.org and searching for 'gcc' and your os.
Good luck!