Can't enumerate user list from WinXP -- samba-3.0alpha21

Vich vich at synology.com
Tue Feb 25 08:01:18 GMT 2003

Win2k doesn't reply sids set just because WinXP doesn't request
owner and group sids. You can check the "Securify Information"
field of  Win2k packet #201. In Samba3.0 alpha21, I have check
the code. We don't check this field, always return owner and group
sids. I have ever tried to return the same format as Win2k to WinXP,
but it still couldn't enumerate user and group list when I tried to add
new acl entry.