Can't enumerate user list from WinXP -- samba-3.0alpha21

Esh, Andrew Andrew_Esh at adaptec.com
Mon Feb 24 16:10:35 GMT 2003

I don't think the Win2K example needs to look up user info. I wonder if this
is really a correct comparison.

I noticed that the example file being opened on FreeBSD has an owner and
group sid: root.wheel, while the win2k capture shows a file with a zero
offset for the sids, and no sids set. Compare Win2K packet #202 with FreeBSD
packet #274. Either the missing user lookup is not the problem, or if it is,
the problem may be that the Win2K file does not have enough security info on
it to require a lookup.

This needs more characterization.