IDMAP backend

Jim McDonough jmcd at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 21 13:31:13 GMT 2003

So I've renamed the paramater to 'idmap backend', but I've left it in the
nsswitch directory for the moment...since that will take some more effort
and planning, and it seems we should have the apis better defined.

----------------------------
Jim McDonough
IBM Linux Technology Center
Samba Team
6 Minuteman Drive
Scarborough, ME 04074
USA

jmcd at us.ibm.com
jmcd at samba.org

Phone: (207) 885-5565
IBM tie-line: 776-9984

                      Simo Sorce
                      <simo.sorce at xsec.        To:       "Stefan (metze)  " Metzmacher <metze at metzemix.de>
                      it>                      cc:       jmcd at samba.org, aliguori at us.ibm.com, samba-technical at lists.samba.org
                                               Subject:  Re: IDMAP backend
                      02/21/2003 08:26
                      AM

I agree, Stefan suggestions are good.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
 tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399

#### signature.asc has been removed from this note on February 21, 2003 by
Jim McDonough