Hi.

Prashant Somashekar prashsomash at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:13:54 GMT 2003

(i also sent this mail to samba-bugs (address posted in README)

Hi.  I recently downloaded samba-3.0alpha21, because I had an integration with windows 2003 Active Directory project.  I am trying to use smbclient to authenticate to the Active Directory schema via Kerberos.  I am able to log in and create a computer account on the PDC, but when I try to connect to a share with smbclient via the -k switch, i first recieve NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.  I then rebooted the PDC and tried again.  The next error I recieved was: NT_STATUS_MORE_PROCESSING_REQUIRED . That is where it is stuck.  It adds the interface, spnego session gets setup, and kerberos session starts up with OS version of PDC, but then gets halted at the aorementioned error.  If you can and have the time, can you please write me back and let me know if you have any possible suggestions or workarounds.  Thanks :)

P.S.  By the way, Samba has revolutionized file and print services for linux.  I and the rest of the Linux community commends you for the package :)

Prashant.
prashsomash at hotmail.com