LDAP machine accounts

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 15:37:34 GMT 2003

"Daniel T. Gynn" wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 01:24, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:

> > BTW: there are no files attached to your mail...
> >
> They were attached, I will attach them again

Nope. None again. But looking in the headers:

The mailing list stripped the attachments (as it should, IMHO!).

Can't you send diff patches for the changes you made?

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW