msdfs referrals at share-level

Shirish Kalele kalele at veritas.com
Tue Feb 11 01:53:31 GMT 2003

Hi Guenther,

Thanks for the dfsenum fix. I've checked it into HEAD and 3.0.

The msdfs-proxy patch for 2.2 looks good too. I don't think it should be
any different from the changes for 3.0? I won't be checking it into 2_2
CVS though as I understand that 2.2.8 is only a
maintenance/bugfix/security release.

Thanks,
Shirish