missing config.h.in for CVS SAMBA_3_0?

Richard Bollinger rabollinger at attbi.com
Fri Feb 7 20:22:48 GMT 2003

OK... its just a pain because one of the platforms I automatically build from CVS on doesn't have
the tools required to run autogen.sh, so I have to do some convoluted tricks to run autoheader and
autoconf on my Linux server against my Solaris source tree.  Seems as though it would be better to
put config.h.in back into CVS for "less priviledged" folk among us.

Just my 2 cents.

Rich B