Solaris fcntl CPU/Lock update

David Collier-Brown -- Customer Engineering David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 4 21:33:22 GMT 2003

"Christopher R. Hertel" wrote: indirectly to you from pbelanger:
> <pbelanger> Please let know jra that libnspr4.so and libnss3.so ARE linked
>             to libpthread and libthread under Solaris

	I assume libnspr4.so and libnss3.so are special libraries
	provided as part of open LDAP: the Solaris nss libraries are
nss_compat.so.1   nss_files.so.1    nss_nis.so.1      nss_user.so.1
nss_dns.so.1      nss_ldap.so.1     nss_nisplus.so.1  nss_xfn.so.1
	with nothing resembling libnss3, while there are no
	nspr libraries at all.

	I did a quick check, and there are no solaris libraries
	which make calls into libposix...

--dave
Sun Microsystems DCMO          | some people and astonish the rest.
Toronto, Ontario               |
(905) 415-2849 or x52849       | davecb at canada.sun.com