Solaris fcntl CPU/Lock update

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:38:05 GMT 2003

Indirectly to you from pbelanger:

        --> pbelanger (~belanger at HSE-Montreal-ppp3470066.sympatico.ca) has
            joined #samba-technical
<pbelanger> I can't send mail to the samba-technical (some new IP address
            on the external mail server not added in the DNS ... I did not
            do that ;-)
<pbelanger> Please let know jra that libnspr4.so and libnss3.so ARE linked
            to libpthread and libthread under Solaris
<pbelanger> this is concerning the ...
<pbelanger> Re: Solaris fcntl CPU/Lock update
        --- abartlet_asleep is now known as abartlet