Position available for a Samba developer...

Marc Kaplan MKaplan at snapappliance.com
Mon Feb 3 19:44:03 GMT 2003

Hey all,

I hate to be that guy who posts to the list asking if anybody is interested
in a position as a Samba Software Engineer, but that's my part today :).
Anyway, my company, Snap Appliance, is looking for a full-time, or mostly
full-time Samba guy, who can help us work maintain and develop the Samba
3.0alpha that we're currently shipping on our NAS boxes.

We've done remote development in the past (Tridge worked here up until a few
months ago), and we are willing to work that way again.

If you are interested, reply to this email with a resume, or at least a list
of how you've worked on Samba in the past/currently and cc
kosborn at snapappliance.com.

Thanks,

				-Marc