heimdal didn't have AP_OPTS_USE_SUBKEY

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Sun Feb 2 12:23:40 GMT 2003

And I should really test that it works without our #defines.
Sorry. :-(

If create_kerberos_key_from_string() fails then ads_verify_ticket()
should return NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE (presumably) rather than
continuing the loop which was deleted.

Also, ads_verify_ticket() might be leaky: "key" should probably
be freed.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com