Request to Answer Survey

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Dec 30 03:46:52 GMT 2003

Folks,

Open Magazine are running a survey. The outcome will determine how much
coverage they give Samba in future. I know a lot of you use Samba Domain
Controllers. Please visit the site and answer the survey. All Yes answers
would be wonderful - but do answer truthfully please.

I'd like to see a few hundred responses as soon as possible. Right now
there are 48. That is not a representative sample, but is already being
touted as "statistics say that xx% of respondents Do NOT use Samba as a
Domain Controller."

Please help to get the record straight.

Cheers,
John T.