html version of smb.conf(5)

Peter Lundqvist peterl at update.uu.se
Mon Dec 29 15:04:43 GMT 2003

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 08:49:48AM +0200, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:18:50PM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> > > Anyone know why the </listitem></listitem> tags are showing
> > > up in the HTML ?  And why some of the parameter explainations
> > > are in red ?   See
> > >
> > > http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smb.conf.5.html#ALGORITHMICRIDBASE
> > >
> > > for an example.
> > Working on it, fixes will follow.
> Done. Committed to samba-docs CVS.

Sorry to inconvenience you, but when will this be replicated to the
mirrors? I've been poking around the mirrors, but I can't seem to find a
working copy.

Peter Lundqvist                              /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Studentv. 32:22B                             \ / No HTML/RTF in email
752 34 Uppsala                                ×  No Word docs in email
Sweden                                       / \ Respect for open standards
--

It used to be said [...] that AIX looks like one space alien
discovered Unix, and described it to another different space alien who

 -- Paul Tomblin