samba on GNU/Hurd

anand narayan vidwansa anandvid at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:52:20 GMT 2003

Hi,
        we are a group of 3 students.we want to do our project samba and GNU/Hurd operating system.can anybody please tell us what can we do in this regard?
                  we have a topic,it is mentioned on GNU Task List as -
" An implementation of CIFS, the "Common Internet File System," for the HURD. This protocol is an offshoot of SMB. "
                      we asked on the GNU/Hurd mailing list about this and we were told it is an implementation os smbfs filesystem on GNU/Hurd.can anybody please help us regarding this?
                           thanking you.waiting for reply...
                                                               anand