Samba server problem

Dhanabalan Balasundaram dhanu_22_1980 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 12:42:12 GMT 2003

Dear Guys,

I have setup a samba server on my Linux machine and tried to access from my Win XP client. what happens is I can be able to see the samba server name when I map the drive. But I cant be able to view the shared directories.Both are under same Workgroup and accessing directly thru cross cable. Firewall is also been disabled.I have added a smbuser which is same from my XP system.There is a shared directory too.Is there anything else do I need to change. Pls give me some suggestion.

Thanks

- Dhanabalan B