Client Ip Address

Bruno Lopes de Souza Benchimol brunobenchimol at bno.com.br
Thu Dec 18 05:27:03 GMT 2003

I've still couldnt get ip address on a vfs module, on smbd code it uses vars
like
conn->client_address or function like client_addr() which returns the same
result or even safe_strcpy(conn->client_address, client_addr(),
sizeof(conn->client_address)-1);

but this damn fricking hell ** doesnt work on a vfs module, i REALLY dont
know why.
im getting really strange address like: 137587576 instead of 192.168.66.2
which is my ip address or any from this range 192.168.66.0/24

i would appreciate any help, im only missing this piece of code for my first
step on it.

thanks in advance,