kerberos stuff sesssetup.c

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Tue Dec 16 02:30:41 GMT 2003

Hi

I'm not sure I like the lp_trusted_domains()/allow trusted domains to apply
to kerberos realms, at least the trusted realms should be listed by name.

Anyway the reason I notice this is since as far I've mange to understand
this, samba doesn't support the altSecurityIdentities, so I patch
reply_spnego_kerberos to do the equvalent, works just fine. However, when
I'm there and thinkering, I notice that in

reply_spnego_kerberos()
  variable foreign is only set, never used.
  variable user is SAFE_FREE()ed, then used and free() again (as a NULL ptr)

Love