Bug 875 [was Re: BUG #281 / Only SIDs displayed on Win 2K]

Pierre Filippone pierre.filippone at Retail-sc.com
Thu Dec 11 09:37:38 GMT 2003

>Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
>| Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
>| | Pierre Filippone wrote:
>| |
>| | |
>| |
>| | Strange....Your traces show the exact same thing
>| | as Aurélien's.  The client seems in a loop around
>| | the LsaQuerryUInfoPolicy() call.
>| |
>| | Would you mind sending me a screen shot of the ACL
>| | listing for the share (listing the SIDs)?  Thanks.
>|
>| Whoop!  I've reproduced it just like you both said.
>| Still can't figure out why it was failing but this
>| is some help at least.
>
>w00T!  got it.  Here's the patch (going in to cvs now).
>The bug was a UNISTR2 length bug in LsaQueryInfo(3)
>introduced by some code cleanup immediately after the
>3.0.0.
>
>Thanks to you both for the traces.  This fix will be
>in 3.0.1rc2.

Congratulations for the perfect and remarkably fast work !!!

I tried out rc2 this morning and the error has disappeared as well
as the other bug (#281).

Thanks a lot.

Pierre Filippone