syncd up for 3.0.1rc2

Yasuma Takeda yasuma at miraclelinux.com
Wed Dec 10 08:38:11 GMT 2003

Hi,

> Just a heads up,
>
> I finished syncing the changes for 3.0.1rc2 into SAMBA_3_0_RELEASE.
> So first thing in the morning (GMT-5) I'll start on the release.
> One main reason for rc2 is to test the packages for Fedora
> Core 1 as well as a few bug fixes.

When I do "make install", I get the following error messages in installswat.sh.
But it doesn't cause any problem. This is minor problem.

-----
cp: cannot stat `/home/ytakeda/samba/samba-3.0.1rc1/source/../swat/lang/ja/images/*.gif': No such file or directory
Cannot install /usr/local/samba/swat/lang/ja/images/*.gif. Does ytakeda have privileges?
----

Because all icon files in the "ja" directory were removed at this release.
I attached a patch.

Thanks,

--
TAKEDA yasuma (yasuma at miraclelinux.com)