crash bugs 809, 812, & 830

Torsten tkali at bredex.de
Wed Dec 3 15:18:52 GMT 2003

Hello Jerry / everybody else.

I got some further with my research.

- If I use the "netbios-name" or the IP-address of the machine, printing
gives some error-messages ("tdb-fetch failed"), but works fine.

- If I use the "netbios-alias" then samba panics.

I will dig some further and come back to you ... As I am using Solaris 8
(sparc).. how can I get a backtrace ?

-- Torsten.