crash bugs 809, 812, & 830

Torsten Kalix torsten.kalix at bredex.de
Mon Dec 1 12:06:12 GMT 2003

Hello Jerry!

I have got a similar problem to what is described in the bugs..... After
  searching, I found that printing may be a problem.

-> When connecting / printing via Windows 2003 Server (english) things
are fine.

-> When connecting / printing via Windows 2000 Pro (german) Samba
crashes. It crashes if you either just print a file or if you just open
the print spooler to view the print-queue. Samba seems to work fine
after the crash, and the file is printed, too.

-> Sadly I do not have a  Windows 2000 Pro in english.

I have not yet had time to make a level 10 logfile for analysis, but I
may do this today / tomorrow. Unfortunately I do not have time to
reproduce the error on a test-environment.

If I can help you with anything else, beside from the level-10 log and
the smb.conf, please let me know.

Thanks,

	Torsten.