No subject

Tue Dec 2 04:10:01 GMT 2003

dumps on smb_panic regardless of platform since it skips exit_server
(I'm still confused on when exactly exit_server _is_ called=20
if smb_panic does the abort() itself, but that's probably just me).=20
I still haven't figured out where exactly someone tells the system=20
'don't core dump on me', I'm guessing it's just done using a setrlimit
for the core size to 0 somewhere, but I still haven't found it.

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=3D- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=3D-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son