No subject

Tue Dec 2 04:10:01 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 09:58, Manuel Clericuzio wrote:
> Buongiorno,
> mi hanno chiesto di montare un filesystem NT (macchina win2000) su una
> macchina con Unix HP (release 11.11).
> Ho provato a fare dei tentativi con il comando cifsmount ma non riesco.
> Spero che voi mi potiate aiutare.
>
> Grazie e buona giornata
>
> Manuel

Better you write in english Manuel and on the users support list not the
technical one!

I will translate this time only to benefit of the list and the user:

Good morning,
I've been requested to mount a filesystem shared by a win2k server on a
HP-UX (11.11) machine.
I tried to mount it with the cifsmount command but failed.
Is there anyone that can help me.

Thank you.

--
Simo Sorce